- General Education
- Guide to General Education
- Humanities Base
- Thematic Clusters
- Selecting a Thematic Cluster
- Courses Approved for Thematic Clusters
- Arts and Human Experience
- Business Professional in a Global Society
- Catholic Intellectual Tradition
- Perspectives on Global Environmental Issues
- Social Justice
- Values, Technology, and Society
- Women and Culture
- Special Cluster Programs
- Courses for Thematic Clusters
Courses Approved for Thematic Clusters
A completion of nine semester hours is required for each thematic cluster. Students need a total of three courses, chosen from three different domains, prior to graduation. Students must choose no more than one course from each column to satisfy cluster requirements.
Students must consult with their academic advisor for information regarding self-defined clusters. Students in the Core Program should consult the program director for more information about the Core Cluster.
Please consult with your academic advisor or visit the online Catalog for prerequisites, restrictions or degree requirements when choosing courses.