Program Dates & Fees
The University of Dayton offers five seven-week terms each year for the Intensive English Program. There are two 7-week terms for each regular academic semester, allowing IEP students to easily transfer to an academic program when their English skills are at the appropriate level.
The Intensive English Program offers special programs in July for groups, by special arrangement only. For more information, please visit Summer Educational Exchange @ Dayton.
|Term||Testing & Orientation Begin
||Beginning of term||End of term|
|Fall A 2015||August 17||August 24||October 8|
|Fall B 2015||October 19||October 26||December 11|
|Spring A 2016||January 12||January 19||March 2|
|Spring B 2016||March 8||March 15||April 29|
|Summer A 2016||May 10||May 16||June 30|
Prices vary between the 7-week regular term and the 3-week Summer Intercession term. This information does not include additional living expenses. Prices are subject to change for upcoming terms.
2015-2016 Academic Year (August 2015 - July 2016)
- Tuition (full-time): $3,129 per seven week term
- Tuition (part time): $149 per credit/billing hour in a seven week term
- GENERAL UNIVERSITY FEE - $25
- HEALTH INSURANCE - the cost of your health insurance varies by insurance company. All F-1 visa students must have health insurance coverage. If you do not have one from your home country, you must purchase it prior to your arrival to the U.S. Please view our health insurance information for more details.
- UNIVERSITY HOUSING - check back soon for 2015-2016 housing prices. Off-campus housing varies by apartment complex.
- MEAL PLAN - the cost of meal plans varies depending on the particular meal plan selected. The most commonly purchased University meal plan costs $2,440 per semester. Each semester lasts approximately 16 weeks. Some University housing requires students to purchase a meal plan. View the different meal plans offered to UD students >>
- TEXTBOOKS - the costs of textbooks will vary, but your estimated total will likely be around $225.
Paying Your Program Fees
Students and their sponsors can make payments for the program through the University of Dayton Bursar’s office. Once a University account has been created for you, you may pay online. Additional payment methods are available.
Payments MUST be made during the first week of classes. Students may pay their tuition and fees at the Bursar's office, located in St. Mary's Hall.