Current Students

As an international student, one of your primary responsibilities is to maintain your immigration status as an F-1 or J-1 student or scholar. The information on this Web site is a summary of U.S. immigration regulations intended to give you basic information about your nonimmigrant visa status. The information is not comprehensive and should not take the place of one-on-one consultation.If you are unsure or need further clarification, please call the International Student and Scholar Services office to schedule an appointment. The ISSS office is the only office authorized to advise students on immigration matters. 

Related Links