- School of Law Home
- Explore Dayton Law
- Academics & Programs
- Current Students
- Career Services
- Zimmerman Law Library
- Faculty and Staff
- Law School Externship Fair 2017
- Alumni Weekend
- Scholarship Golf Outing
- Dean's Classic Softball Tournament
- PILT Annual Seminar
- Gilvary Symposium
- Porter Wright Symposium
- Share Your News
- Contact Us by Office
Law Alumni Weekend 2017
Registration for this event is not yet open. Online registration for events and campus housing will open on Monday, March 31, at 12 p.m. ET.
Join UDSL Alumni on June 9-11, 2017
The 2017 Alumni Weekend will take place June 9-11. It includes:
- Presentation of the Distinguished Alumni Award, Steven E. Yuhas Special Service Award, Honorable Walter H. Rice Honorary Alumni Award and Francis J. Conte Special Service Award.
- Alumni luncheon.
- Mixer & scholarship fundraiser at the Dayton Beer Company.
- CLE: Lawyer as a Vocation.
- General service project at Erma's House
- Tour of Keller Hall by a Dean's Fellow, ending at the Brews, Bites & Bands event.
- Alumni receptions, including a special reception for the Class of 1977, and dinner.
- Silent Auction to benefit the Volunteer Student Law Project.
Learn more about Dayton Law Alumni here.
Alumni Weekend Events
|Friday, June 9|
|Noon - 1:30 p.m.||
Alumni Awards Luncheon
Mixer & Fundraiser
|Saturday, June 10|
1-hour CLE: Lawyer as a Vocation
General Service Project: Erma's House
Tour of Keller Hall
After the tour, guests are invited to attend the undergraduate event, Brews, Bites and Bands. This event, held in C Lot under the tent, includes "a great afternoon of food trucks, craft beers and friends! Sponsored by UD's young alumni group, day10, everyone is invited to have lunch with some of Dayton's finest food trucks, local craft beer as well as sit back and relax listening to live music from a Reunion Weekend favorite, This Side Up. There is a $5 registration fee that includes a bottle of water. All other food and drink is pay-as-you-go. The event will happen rain or shine."
Dayton Law Class Receptions
Dayton Law Alumni Dinner
$50 per person- 2007-2017 UD School of Law Alumni
Alumni are invited to enjoy dinner and drinks, class receptions and entrance into the undergraduate Porch Party held on campus after dinner. A cash bar will open at 8:30 p.m. The Distinguished Alumni Award and the Steven E. Yuhas Special Service Award will be presented. Silent auction winners announced.
Join the fun at the silent auction that benefits the Volunteer Student Law Project. Prizes from the 2016 Auction included:
Autographed basketball signed by the 2016 UD Men's Basketball Team
(2) UD Men's Basketball tickets: Row 1, half court, players side
(2) UD Men's Basketball tickets: "Dean's Seats" date TBD
Dayton Racquet Club 3 month membership and $50 dining certificate
Bells House of Tobacco cigars and a bottle of bourbon
(4) Dayton Dragons baseball tickets for July 29 game
(4) Dayton Dragons baseball tickets for Aug. 2 game
(4) Cincinnati Reds baseball tickets for Sept. 3 game: Section 135, Row D, Seats 58
Coach wristlet and earrings
Michael Kors handbag
Wine basket: (4) bottles of wine with etched wine glasses (value $375)
Fly Fishing for 2 (value $500)
Courtyard Dayton-University of Dayton
2006 Edwin C Moses Boulevard, Dayton, OH 45417
Rates: $119 USD per night
Dates: June 8-11, 2017
Last day to book: 5/15/17
Marriott at the University of Dayton
1414 South Patterson Boulevard, Dayton, OH 45409
Rates: $149 USD per night
Dates: June 9-11, 2017
Last day to book: 5/15/17
To make reservations, please contact Samantha Keller, Group Housing Coordinator, at (937) 449-5572 or Samantha.Keller@marriott.com and mention UD Law Alumni when making your reservation. Reservations must be made prior to May 10, 2017 in order to receive the group rate.
Volunteers Needed for 2017
Help us make the next Alumni Weekend a success! Volunteers from all classes are needed to assist in planning Alumni Weekend 2017.
Volunteers are also needed to serve on Reunion Year Committees for the Classes of 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2012. Help organize activities and recruit your classmates to join you for a weekend of reminiscing, reconnecting and revelry.