- Provost's Office
- About the Provost's Office
- Faculty and Administrative Affairs
- Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives (AALI)
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Common Academic Program (CAP)
- CAP Advising and Approved Course Lists
- What is CAP?
- CAP Committees
- CAP Components
- CAP Course Proposals
- Course Development Grants
- CAP Video Library
- CAP News
- A to Z Index
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Educational Leadership Council (ELC)
- Stander Symposium
- UD Speaker Series
CAP Advising and Approved Course Lists
CAP Approved Courses
CAP Approved Courses are those courses which have been officially approved by the CAP Committee as of the date on the report. DegreeWorks should be consulted for the most accurate information since courses that satisfy CAP requirements may vary by year of admission or according to a student's major. The Degree Audit is specifc to each student. Refer to the Advising Tips section below about using DegreeWorks to view students' CAP progress.
The Undergraduate Catalog and DegreeWorks functionality will help you find courses and how they fulfill CAP requirements.