Table Reservation Request Form

In order to reserve a table in the Residence halls, you must be an approved student group at the University of Dayton. You can request one table at a time using this form.

Please solve this simple math equation to prove you are human and to help fight SPAM.
get a new captcha

Contact Us

Housing and Residence Life

Gosiger Hall 210 
300 College Park 
Dayton, Ohio 45469