If you need help with Isidore you have come to the right place! If you need help with any other software or computer concerns please conact the UD IT Service Center.
Username, Password, and 2FA Problems
- You can't remember your password.
- Solution: Reset your password.
- You can't remember your username.
- Solution: Look up your username.
- You are a new to UD and have never logged in before.
- Solution: Contact the IT Service Center to confirm your registration and gain access to your UD account credentials.
- You are having trouble with 2FA or do not have your 2FA device.
- Solution: Contact the IT Service Center to request 2FA login help.
Problems Accessing Your Courses
- You logged in and do not see a course tab for one of your courses.
- Solution: You can look under your "Sites" menu to locate your courses. Please keep in mind that not all faculty use Isidore, and some faculty may be putting finishing touches on their online content before they publish their Isidore course sites. You may consider emailing your professor and asking if they intend to use Isidore for this particular course.
- You see a course tab for your course but the section number is not correct.
- Solution: Sometimes a professor may combine multiple sections into one Isidore course site for simplicity. If you are unsure, consider emailing your professor.
Understanding How to Use Isidore
Isidore help documentation and videos are located at http://ewiki.udayton.edu.