The Media Arcade combines the technologies of multi-media equipment and the expertise of its staff to support teaching and learning.
Faculty/Staff & Student Services
- Assist with student video projects
- Emerging Technology exploration & inquiries
- Videotaping & editing (academic only) - See videotaping in A to Z index for other resources.
- VHS conversion and editing to DVD
- DVD Duplication
- Convert video into streaming files for use on web
- Films online for classes-digitalcampus.udayton.edu
- Digital video cameras & digital recorders loaned through library
Note: Fees may apply for materials (DVDs, tapes), editing, and streaming to web.
Examples of Our Work
- Supplemental class instruction through video
- Class projects for students
- Streaming video
- Online idea
Digital Media/Streaming Video
Email: John LeComte
Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives: Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)