- Phone: 937-229-3028
- Email: Contact
- Webpage: http://homepages.udayton.edu/~jingram1/syevs10.htm
Jefferson Lee Ingram graduated from Friendsville Academy. He holds a Bachelor of Science in secondary education, a Master of Arts in history, and a Juris Doctor in law. Jeff is a member of the Ohio Bar, Florida Bar, and a member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- The Law of Evidence
- Senior Capstone in Criminal Justice
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law 1978
- M.A. in History, University of Dayton 1977
- B.S. in Secondary Education, University of Dayton 1972
- Advisory Board, Academic Advisory Board for "Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Crime and Criminology", Other. Offer recommendations and suggestions for inclusion and alteration in this edited book. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Contemporary Learning Series (September 2008 - Present)
- University E-Learning Fellows Program, University E-Learning Fellows Program to learn how to conduct distance learning classes, University. Developed Test Bed course on Criminal Procedure to be used to offer an online course. (January 3, 2013 - August 15, 2013)
- Continuing Education, Significant Developments in the Law, National. Seminar in new developments in the law relating to intellectual property. (June 7, 2013).
- Criminal procedure
- Death penalty issues
- Civil liberties
- Criminal law
Ingram, J. L., 40th Annual Conference: Western Society of Criminology, Western Society of Criminology, Berkeley, California USA, "Evaluations of Expectations of Privacy in the Digital Age: United States v. Jones," Presenter/Lecturer, Academic, Regional, Accepted. (March 9, 2013).
Ingram, J. L., Served as the Panel Chairman, Western Society of Criminology Annual Conference, Western Society of Criminology, Newport Beach, California, USA, Session Chair, Academic, Regional. (February 17, 2012).
Ingram, J. L., Western Society of Criminology Annual Meeting 2012, Western Society of Criminology, Newport Beach, California, USA, "Global Positioning Satellite Monitoring: A Warrant Requirement under the Fourth Amendment", Presenter/Lecturer, Academic, Regional, Accepted. (February 17, 2012).
"The Future of Death Penalty Litigation: The End of the Road with Baze v. Rees?" Paper presented, University of Dayton, presented to the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences annual conference, February 2008, Cincinnati, Ohio.
"Warrant-Based Searches: Analysis and a Proposal for Knock and Announce Reform."? Paper presented to the annual meeting of the Western Society of Criminology, February 2009.
"The Fourth Amendment Knock and Announce Requirement: The Need for Revision." Annual Conference, American Society of Criminology, Atlanta, GA. (November 14, 2007).
Criminal Procedure: Theory and Practice (Second Edition), Pearson Prentice Hall 2009.
Criminal Evidence (9th), Lexis Nexus 2007.
Criminal Procedure: Theory and Practice, Pearson Prentice Hall 2005.
Criminal Procedure: Cases and Materials, Anderson Publishing 1995.
Cases and Materials on Criminal Procedure, Anderson Publishing 1985.