- Phone: 937-229-2171
- Email: Contact
Dr. Elvers joined the University of Dayton faculty in 1989. He teaches introductory psychology, statistics, and perception. He is a member of the American Psychological Society, Human Factors Society, and Association for Computing Machinery.
- Ph.D. Purdue University, 1989
- Prospective memory - the ability to remember to perform acts in the future
- Visual displays - how to present information in the most usable format
- Alarm displays - how humans interact with automated detection systems such as a smoke alarm
- Technology applications in the classroom
Elvers, G. C., Polzella, D., & Graetz, K. (in Press). "Procrastination in online courses." Teaching of Psychology.
Elvers, G. C., Elrif, P. (1997). "The effects of correlation and response bias in alerted monitor displays." Human Factors, 39, 570-580.