Deborah (Debbie) Archambeault
Associate Professor, CPA (inactive)
School of Business Administration: Accounting
- Location: Miriam Hall 402
- Phone: 937-229-4692
- Email: Contact
- ACC 401 - Auditing Principles
- MBA 602A - Information Assurance
- The University of Alabama, PhD, 2000
- University at Albany-SUNY, MS, 1994
- Siena College, BBA, 1989
- American Accounting Association (AAA), member
- Academy of Accounting Historians, member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), member
- Institute of Internal Auditors, member
- Archambeault, D., Rose, M. (2010). The ABC's of Communicating Results. Internal Auditor, 67(6), 21-23.
- Archambeault, D., Burgess, C., Davis, S. (2009). Is Something Missing from Your Company's Satisfaction Package? CMA Management Magazine, May, 20-23.
- Archambeault, D., DeZoort, F. T., Hermanson, D. (2008). Audit Committee Incentive Compensation and Accounting Restatements. Contemporary Accounting Research, December.
- Archambeault, D., Fulmer, J. Turpin, R. (2008). The Changing Components of the Corporate Annual Report: An Update. Commercial Lending Review, March-April, 31-33.
- Archambeault, D., DeZoort, F. T., Holt, T. (2008). The Need for an Internal Auditor Report to External Stakeholders to Improve Governance Transparency. Accounting Horizons, December.
- Archambeault, D., Friedl, J. (2007). Accountants Considering Service as Corporate Directors: What You Should Know. Journal of Accountancy, 204(3), 52-57.
- Archambeault, D., Friedl, J. (2007). CPAs as Corporate Directors. Journal of Accountancy, 204(3), 52-57.
- Archambeault, D., Fulmer, J., Turpin, R. (2006). How to Use the Changing Components of the Corporate Annual Report. Commercial Lending Review, 21(3), 33-36.