Peter J. Titlebaum
School of Education and Health Sciences: Health and Sports Science
- Location: College Park Center, Room 646E
- Phone: 937-229-4222
- Email: Contact
- HSS 111 Introduction to Sport Management
- HSS 255 Sport Management Practicum/Seminar
- HSS 285 Sport Management Field Experience
- HSS 357 Sports Marketing
- HSS 358 Sales and Fundraising in Sports
- HSS 485 Sport Management Internship
- MBA 639 Sports Marketing
- D.Ed., Sport Management and Leisure Studies, Temple University
- M.S., Physical Education and Sport Management, The Ohio State University
- B.S., Communications Studies, State University of New York at Brockport
- Association of Luxury Suite Directors, Board Member and Director of Research
- Dayton/Montgomery County Convention & Visitors Bureau Board
- Luxury suites sales
- Sponsorship activation
- Titlebaum, P., Dick, R., Davis, R., & Bertovich K. (2014) Acquiring and Maintaining Premium Seat Customer in the "Big Four" Leagues, Journal of Applied Marketing Theory, 5,(1), 1-13.
- Titlebaum, P., Gillentine, A., Brown, M., Miller, J., Koesters, T & D’Amico, J. (2014). Sponsorship Activation in Professional Sport, International Journal of Sport Management, 15,(2), 239-256.
- Corrigan, P. &Titlebaum, P. (2014). Taking Ownership Follow These Steps to Career Success,” Recreation Management, 15 (5), 10-11.
- Titlebaum, P. & Kloke, D. (2014). The Future of the Premium Food and Beverage Experience, Seat, 24, (3) 74, 75.
- Titlebaum, P. (2014). Bike Ride with a Goal. Young’s Ice Cream Bike Tour. Read article >>
- Szymaszek, A., Titlebaum, P. (2014). Navigating the path to a teaching job: Uncover the areas of influence. National Career Development Association. Read article >>
- Titlebaum, P., Koesters, T. Branca, D. (2013). The analysis of North American “Big Four” Sports Leagues basing on geographical division. International Journal of Developmental Sport Management, 2(1), 1-25.
- Titlebaum, P., Lawrence, H. J., Moberg, C., & Ramos, C. (2013). Fortune 100 Companies and Premium Seating Ownership. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 22(1), 48-58.
- Titlebaum, P., DeMange, C., & Davis, R. (2012). Professional vs. Collegiate Facilties: Perceived Motivations of Luxury Suite Ownership. Journal of Venue and Entertainment Management, 4(1):1-12. Read (pdf) >>
- Titlebaum, P., Dick, R., Crow, B., & Daprano, C. (Fall 2012). Staying in the Game: Basketball Officials' Perceptions. Journal for the Study of Sports and Athletes in Education, 6(3):325-334. View abstract >>
- March, D., Vanderburgh, P., Titlebaum, P., & Hoops, M. (2011). Age, sex, and finish time as determinants of pacing in the marathon. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25(2), 386–391. View abstract >>
- Titlebaum, P., Titlebaum, D., & Dick, D. (2011). Food & beverage industry takes a bite out of luxury suite market. International Journal of Sport Management, 12(4), 486-496. View journal >>
- Titlebaum, P., Beadle, E., Ferranti, S., & Daprano, C. (2011). Positive rewards for positive behavior: Would a rewards system work? Applied Research in Recreation Annual, 1(1), 121-132.
- Titlebaum, P., & Lawrence, H. (2011). The reinvention of the luxury suite in North America. Journal of Sponsorship, 4(2), 124-136. Read (pdf) >>
- March, D., Vanderburgh, P., Titlebaum, P., & Hoops, M. (2011). Age, gender, and finish time as determinants of pacing in the marathon. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25(2), 386–391.
- Lawrence, H., & Titlebaum, P. (2010). Luxury suite administrators: Essential to success. Journal of Venue and Event Management, 2(2), 42-52.
- Titlebaum, P., & Lawrence, H. (2010). Perceived motivations for corporate suite ownership in the “big four” leagues. Sports Marketing Quarterly, 19(2), 87-95.
- Titlebaum, P., & Lawrence, H. (2009). Luxury suite sales in professional sport: Obtaining and retaining clients. Journal of Contemporary Athletics, 4(3), 169-181.
- O’Keefe, R., Titlebaum, P., & Hill, C. (2009). Sponsorship activation: Turning money spent into money earned. Journal of Sponsorship, 3(1), 43-53.
- Titlebaum, P., Haberlin, N., & Titlebaum, G. (2009). Recruitment and retention of sports officials. Recreational Sports Journal, 33(2), 102-108.
Selected Presentations & Poster Sessions
- Titlebaum, P., Coulson, M., (April 2014). The Walk & Talk of Working in Campus Recreation. National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Xavier, M., Daprano, C., Titlebaum, P. (December 2013). Analyzing State Legislation & HS Association Regulations Regarding the Management of Concussions Ohio Association of Physical Education, Health, Recreation & Dance Conference, Columbus, OH.
- Kloke, D., Titlebaum, P. (November 2013). Premium Experience in Food and Beverage in the Sports “Big 4” Leagues, Sport Entertainment & Venue Tomorrow Conference, Columbia, SC.
- Titlebaum, P., Coulson, M. (October 2013). The Walk & Talk of Being a Campus Recreation Professional, Ohio Recreation Sports Association, Toledo, OH.
- Koesters, T, Titlebaum, P. (March 2013). Sponsorship Effectiveness: Which Tools and Tactics Work Best, Association of Marketing Theory and Practice, Charleston, SC.
- Titlebaum, P., Blair, J., Brown, M. & Dick, R. (March 2013). Learn What the Luxury Suite Customer Wants! Association of Marketing Theory and Practice, Charleston, SC.