Assistant Professor; Joint Appointment with Bioengineering Graduate Program
School of Engineering: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Location: Kettering Laboratories Room 424A
- Phone: 937-229-3847
- Email: Contact
- Bickford, E.S., J. Clemons, M.M. Escallón, K. Goins, Z. Lu, J. Miyawaki, W. Pan, R. Rangel-Méndez, B. Senger, Y. Zhang, and L.R. Radovic. 2004. On the adsorption affinity coefficient of carbon dioxide in microporous carbons. Letter to the Editor. Carbon 42: 1867-1871.
- Frazier, S.W., K.O. Nowack, K.M. Goins, F.S. Cannon, L.A. Kaplan, and P.G. Hatcher. 2003. Characterization of organic matter from natural waters using tetramethylammonium hydroxide thermochemolysis GC-MS. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 70: 99-128.
- Cannon, F.S., K.O. Nowack, D.W. Mazyck, K.M. Goins, and B.C. Moore. Method of heat treating carbonaceous material to enhance its adsorption of taste-and-odor-causing and other organic compounds from water. U.S. Patent 7,202,195. April 10, 2007.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Lab
- Physical and Chemical Water and Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Engineering Innovation
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2005
- M.S., Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2000
- B.S., Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering, North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, 1998
- American Water Works Association
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Characterization of water quality and aquatic natural organic matter
- Environmental nanoscience
- Interdependence of energy and water
- Physical and chemical drinking water treatment processes