Alumni Association Strategic Plan
The Alumni Association is constantly looking for new and innovative ways to bring our mission forward into the lives of current students and alumni.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to foster the lifelong involvement of alumni with the University in support of its mission to be a top-tier national Catholic research university in the Marianist tradition.
Enhance the alumni presence through the design and implementation of a state-of-the-art alumni center on campus.
- Provide information to ensure that design supports function.
- Leverage the Alumni Association contribution to raise additional support for the alumni center.
History and Tradition
Embrace the University of Dayton's rich history and Marianist tradition to advance alumni passion, spirit and sense of community.
- Celebrate existing and develop new University traditions that honor our Marianist history.
- Articulate and share the University experience.
Communication and Technology
Leverage technology to engage alumni with the University and each other.
- Develop and implement a communications and marketing plan.
- Explore opportunities for new technology in support of the Alumni Association goals.
Increase lifelong alumni engagement with the University through programs and services.
- Continually survey alumni to determine and develop future programming and strengthen core programs.
- Develop a best-practices volunteer management program.
- Strengthen internal relationships to serve and enrich alumni relationships.
- Leverage relationships with alumni volunteers to increase communication and grow programs.