Yellow Ribbon Program
The University of Dayton is proud to be a Yellow Ribbon Program participant. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis up to:
- 50 Undergraduate Students: $5000.00
- 20 Graduate Students: $2500.00
- 20 School of Law Students: $2500.00
* Please note: The Yellow Ribbon award from the University may reduce other scholarships that you have previously been awarded by the University of Dayton.
Are you eligible?
- Did you serve an aggregate period of at least 36 months on active duty after September 11, 2001? or
- Where you honorably discharged from active duty for a service-related disability, and you served 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001? or
- Are you a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post 9/11 benefit?