To apply to the University of Dayton's graduate programs, simply complete the appropriate online application. There is no application fee for domestic students.
- Graduate application (for master's degree programs, as well as graduate certificates, licensures and endorsements).
- Doctoral application (for Ph.D. and D.E. programs)
You can follow the processing and review of your application by checking the status of your application online.
To find specific information on application requirements please review the details of your chosen program. Most programs will require:
- A graduate entrance examination (GRE or GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- A personal statement / writing sample
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- International students have additional requirements for admission and immigration purposes, and should review the section for international students before submitting an application.
Application materials not submitted online should be directed to:
Office of Graduate Admission Processing
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1670
The University of Dayton does not release recommendations or supporting documents - whether submitted by you or on your behalf. If you wish to review your letters of recommendation, contact the author directly.