Fifteen DVDs are available on topics related to ministry and inclusion in the church and school. The cost of each video is $35, which includes shipping and handling.
- ADD/ADHD: Memorizing Made Easy * Dave Brauckman shows how to use visuals, music and stories to teach students with Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. (35 min.)
- Baptism -- A Promise to Disabled People Examination of the sacramental life of the disabled person in light of church responsibility (16 min.)
- Biblical Perspectives on Community Using Biblical references, Rev. Donald Senior, C.P., refers to the deepest truths of how we are to be with each other, and offers insights on the challenges of building inclusive communities.
- Building the School Team Fr. Patrick Mackan, CR offers techniques for motivating teacher acceptance of the disabled student. (40 min.)
- Circle of Friends Marsha Forest and Jack Pearpoint tell the story and the procedure for creating a circle of friends. (Two parts on one tape: Part 1-24 min., Part 2-30 min.)
- Creative Management of Classroom Behavior Practical DVD for anyone who deals with children in any setting. Emphasis on avoiding misbehavior through specific methods. (45 min.)
- Disability Dollars * Dr. Maureen Dowling, US Department of Education, discusses accessing federal funds for private school students with disabilities and explains IDEA, FAPE, Child Find, Provision of Services, 504 Plans, IEP's, ISP's and the distinction between federal and state monies and responsibilities. (25 min.)
- Improving Achievement * An in depth look at educational barriers and solutions for the learning disabled student. Dr.Tom Diebold speaks to the issues of what can be done for students who are unable to learn through traditional teaching approaches. (23 min.)
- The Inclusive Catholic Community The vision of a community that includes all people, based on the Gospel message presented by the late Fr. Patrick Mackan, CR (45 min.)
- The Inclusive Classroom Marsha forest describing the 'elegant simplicity' of education for all children, especially those disabled. (45 min.)
- Recognize-Respond to Learning Disabilities in the Catholic School * Sr. Kathleen Marie Ramirez, OP discusses causes and classroom chracteristics of learning disabilities, practical accomodations, grading and evaluation. (41 min.)
- Scripture Based Inclusion Bold presentation by Fr. Ronald Nuzzi about the Gospel imperative to include all people in school, church and life (35 min.)
- Welcome One, Welcome All * Demonstrates the process for teaching the Gospel around children with differences. Focus: real-life religious education (35 min.)