Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement
Everyone wants retire comfortably and in control of finances. Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement presents you with a conservative approach to wise money management for your retirement lifestyle goals. Our instructors are certified financial planners with years of strategic planning experience.
Learn sensible ways to:
- maximize income
- seek more from your investments, Social Security, and retirement plans
- protect your hard-earned assets from erosion due to inflation and the possible cost of long-term health care
The information you learn in Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement may pay dividends for the rest of your life.
Schedule Winter/Spring 2014
Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm:
- January 7, 14, 21 and 28
- February 18, 25, March 4 and 11
- April 22, 29, May 6 and 13
Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm:
- January 9, 16, 23 and 30
- February 20, 27, March 6 and 13
- April 24, May 1, 8 and 15