Assistant Professor of Finance
School of Business Administration: Economics and Finance
- Phone: 937-229-3428
- Email: Contact
- FIN 360 - Investments
- FIN 460 - Portfolio Management & Security Analysis
- FIN 480 - Options and Futures Markets
- University of Rhode Island, PhD
- University of Northern Iowa, MBA/MAcc
- Corporate finance
- Fixed income
- Empirical asset pricing
- International finance
- Huang, Zhaodan; Heian, James; and Zhang, Ting, 2011. Difference of Opinion, Overconfidence, and the High-volume Return Premium, Journal of Financial Research 34 (1), 1-25.
- Yao, Tong; Yu, Tong; Zhang, Ting; and Chen, Shaw, 2011. Asset Growth and Stock Returns: Evidence from Asian Financial Market. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 19 (1), 115-139.
- Lin, Bingxuan; Lu, Rui; and Zhang, Ting, 2012. Tax-Induced Earnings Management in Emerging Markets: Evidence from China, Journal of the American Taxation Association, forthcoming.