Institutional Research & Reporting
The functions of Institutional Research & Reporting at the University of Dayton are carried out by the Director of Institutional Reporting and the Institutional Researcher for Academics. These positions support the University's planning and decision-making processes by providing institution-wide information to higher education agencies and to managers within the University.
Director of Institutional Reporting
The Director for Institutional Reporting is responsible for:
- IPEDS and other external reporting such as AAUP faculty salary survey, CUPA surveys, etc.
- Official enrollment statistics, annual fact book, Common Data Set
- Ad hoc requests, trends and historical information regarding enrollment, retention, graduation, course enrollment, faculty and staff, peer comparisons, etc.
Institutional Researcher for Academics
The Institutional Researcher for Academics is responsible for:
- Institutional assessment and accreditation information
- Detailed analyses of survey results (NSSE, LSSSE, GSS, LibQual)
- In-depth analysis in areas such as classroom utilization, class scheduling, faculty load and salaries, peer comparisons