- Provost's Office
- About the Provost's Office
- Faculty and Administrative Affairs
- Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives (AALI)
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Common Academic Program (CAP)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Educational Leadership Council (ELC)
- Stander Symposium
- UD Speaker Series
Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives
Welcome to the Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives (AALI). AALI programs and services support the University mission by enhancing learning and teaching, promoting the professional development and engagement of students, faculty and staff, and integrating learning and living in community. As a partnership between seven University-focused areas, these offices and centers support the work of UD academic units and the UD campus learning environment. AALI is led by Deborah Bickford, Associate Provost for Academic Affairs and Learning Initiatives.
Please select from the menu on the right to learn more about our programs and services.