- Your admission document/web ticket.
- Your ID (see SAT website for what is acceptable).
- Several #2 pencils that you can sharpen (no mechanical pencils of any kind). A sharpener will be available.
- An approved calculator (see SAT website).
- A jacket or sweater if you think you will be cold.
The SAT will be held at the University of Dayton River Campus located at 1700 S. Patterson Blvd during the 2013-14 academic year. This was formerly NCR world headquarters. It is located on Patterson directly across from the entrance to Carrillon Historical Park.
Turn into the roadway toward 1700 Patterson, and bear to the right. Students may be dropped off at the main entrance at the front of the building (by the lobby), or students may park in visitor parking in the south lot (R1).
TEST DAY TIPS. Please visit the SAT site at http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-test-day-tips and click "Go!" The information is very helpful in determining what type of ID is acceptable, and what else to bring on test day. Additionally, the "Test Day Simulator" depicts what to expect during the test.
SAT HOME PAGE: http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
FOR ADDITIONAL UD LOCATION INFORMATION: Call (937)229-3277 during business hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
UD interactive map link: http://map.udayton.edu