Business Administration (MBA)
Visit the department website
The School of Business Administration offers a program leading to a Master of Business Administration degree. Concentrations are available in the areas of cyber-security, finance, and marketing.
Applicants to the MBA Program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable. A GPA of 3.0 is required.
- A current resume is required.
- A personal statement is not required, but will be accepted if submitted.
- Letters of recommendation from professors or employers are not required, but will be accepted if submitted.
- Official GMAT scores (minimum score of 500 and a 19 on the verbal) or official GRE scores (minimum verbal score of 149 and quantitative score of 146).
An application for a GMAT/GRE waiver may be submitted for those with at least seven (7) years of professional business experience. This request must be submitted at the time of application. GMAT/GRE Waiver Application >> (doc). Please note, this application will open in "read-only" mode. You must select "view" and then "edit document" in order to enable the form.
In addition to the five requirements listed above, International students must also submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), meeting these requirements. Students may not begin classes until all requirements are met.