Registration begins Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015, at 9 a.m.
- The registration fee per session entitles you to select as many seminars during that session as you wish. (Summer registration fees may vary.)
- Payment is due when you register, unless you select to be billed later. In that case, your confirmation packet letter serves as your invoice and payment is due upon receipt.
- Participants are enrolled in the order that registrations are received.
- You can register for UDLLI seminars by mail, email or telephone. In an attempt to provide equal registration opportunities for all participants, hand deliveries/walk-in registrations are not accepted.
- After registering, the confirmation packet containing seminar registration, parking information and instructions on how to obtain a parking permit will be mailed to you.
- Seminars may be cancelled if fewer than 10 persons register. You will be notified should that occur.
- Once a seminar reaches its specified “seminar limit,” you are wait-listed and notified if an opening occurs.
- If you cannot attend the first day of your seminar, please notify special programs and continuing education, 937-229-2347; otherwise, you may be dropped from the seminar.
To Register by Mail
1. Download and complete the registration form.
2. If you pay by check or money order, make it payable to “University of Dayton.” If you pay by credit card, complete the method of payment information and your signature.
3. Any registrations received before the opening of registration on Feb. 11, 2015 will have to be resubmitted.
4. Mail to:
University of Dayton
Special Programs and Continuing Education
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469-7011
To Register by Telephone
Call 937-229-2347 to talk with a special programs and continuing education administrative assistant. All mail-in registrations must be postmarked after that date. If registering by telephone, you may be requested to submit the completed registration form. If you receive a recorded message, please leave your name, telephone number and seminar selections.
To Register by Email
Please specify seminar selections.
To receive a refund of your $80 registration fee, please notify Special Programs and Continuing Education by March 9, 2015. After that date, refunds are not given; however, substitution of participants is always acceptable.