- Institutes & Centers
- Building Energy Center
- Center for Competitive Change
- Industrial Assessment Center
- Innovation Center
- Mumma Radar Lab
- Marine Radar
- Tomographic Chamber
- Unmanned Autonomous System
- Courses Offered
- Vision Lab
- von Ohain Fuels & Combustion
Center of Excellence in Distributed Sensing & Multistatic Radar
One of the world's most unique radar labs, the Mumma Radar Lab was established in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Dayton in March 2014.
- Four seven-axes robotic arms,
- Custom-made eight-channel Agilent Network Analyzer,
- Marine radar.
While robots are rotating in the space, the custom-made eight-channel Agilent Network Analyzer collects data from eight antennas.