- Department of Public Safety
- Campus Security and Fire Safety Report (Clery)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Parking Services
- Online Services
- Employee Parking Information
- Student Parking Information
- Visitor and Event Parking
- Transportation Services
- Citation and Appeal Information
- Parking Map
- Bicycle Registration
- Police Operations
- Crime Prevention
- Safety and Security
- Emergency Medical Services
- Campus Escort Service
- Fingerprint Services
Visitor and Event Parking Information
All vehicles parked on University of Dayton property must display a valid University of Dayton parking permit weekdays 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., and until 4:30 p.m. on Friday (see hours of parking). Visitors parking beyond two consecutive weeks or for more than three times per month must purchase a permit. Employees and students are not permitted to park in visitor spaces.
A visitor permit is required for parking in the visitor parking spaces. This will allow for the most efficient use and monitoring to ensure space is available for your guests.
Make Arrangements. We encourage you to make arrangements for parking in advance to provide the most convenient experience for your guests:
- Call 937-229-2128
- Email email@example.com
- Complete Online Request Form
- Or at Parking Services, Fitz Hall, room 191
Direct your guests to the visitor centers.
- If arrangements are not made of time, please direct your guests to the visitor centers to obtain a permit (University Circle/L Street or Lot C). Hours:
- Weekdays 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., and until 4:30 p.m. of Fridays
For group events, contact Parking Services to make parking arrangements and obtain permits in advance. See above options for making arrangements.
Permits are not required 7:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. weekdays or during weekends beginning Friday at 4:30 p.m. - Monday 6:00 a.m., in visitor spaces or in single letter lots, e.g., A, B, C, D, etc.
15 and 30-minute delivery spaces are available next to the visitor spaces to accommodate short term parking without a permit. Emergency flashers are required.
Visitor Parking at River Campus
- A parking permit is not required for visitors in visitor parking spaces.
- Employees and students are not permitted to park in visitor spaces.
- For visits more than three days, contact parking services for arrangements.
- For group events, contact parking services to make arrangements.
- 30 minute delivery zones are available. Emergency flashers are required.
Monthly PermitsMonthly permits can be purchased by the individual or department for temporary employees, volunteers, contractors, vendors, or those requiring short term parking.
Visitor Center Locations and Hours of Operation
- University Circle (College Park & L Street)
- Lot C (Stonemill & Evanston)
Academic Year Hours:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. for the first two weeks of each Summer session
Visitor Disability Parking
A University of Dayton disability permit is required when parking in a disability space. Vehicles must display a University permit along with the state placard. A visitor with a State issued disability placard may stop by the Visitor’s Center located on campus to obtain a temporary University disability permit. All marked disability parking areas are enforced 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
Contractor / Vendor Parking
Anyone parking on campus for more than two weeks is required to purchase and display a parking permit. Those parking on campus infrequently/periodically may obtain a temporary permit from the visitor center. Monthly permits can be purchased by the individual or by the department for contractors, vendors, or those requiring short term parking.
Permits are not required for:
- Delivery Vehicles parked in loading dock or delivery areas
- Freight Trucks
- Public Service Vehicles
Policy includes all company or private vehicles used to conduct business on campus.