Apply to IEP only
To apply for admission to only the Intensive English Program, submit the following:
- Application form.
- A nonrefundable $400 deposit (see information below).
- Affidavit of support (letter of financial support from your sponsor).
- Certified bank statement showing sufficient funds to pay the estimated one-year costs of $26,888 (U.S. dollars), based on 2014-15 costs.
- If an applicant is in the U.S. and attending another English program, an official transcript or report with grade history from that school.
Send application materials to:
Office of International Admission — IEP
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1604
IEP Admission Deadlines
Fall A: May 1
Fall B: May 1
Spring A: November 1
Spring B: November 1
Summer: Case-by-case basis
We will continue to process and accept students after the application deadline based on availability. If the program is full, students will be wait-listed to the next available term.
Students applying to the Intensive English Program may use the following methods to pay the $400 deposit:
- International money order or check payable to the University of Dayton.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Contact the international admission office at 855-664-5623 (toll-free) or 937-229-1850 to pay with a credit card over the phone.
- Personal check (must be from a U.S. bank).
- U.S. Government Form 1556 (U.S. government employees).
- Wire transfer. Contact the international admission office for instructions and banking information. All banking wire transfer fees must be paid by the student.