- Institutes & Centers
- Building Energy Center
- Industrial Assessment Center
- Detailed Information about Audits
- What Our Clients Are Saying
- UD-IAC Delivers!
- Helpful Links
- Innovation Center
- Mumma Radar Lab
- Visioneering Center
- Vision Lab
- von Ohain Fuels & Combustion
University of Dayton Industrial Assessment Center (UD-IAC)
UD-IAC conducts free assessments for mid-sized industries. Our reports are independent assessments of your facility’s needs and are not biased by the desire to generate sales or consulting opportunities.
Your assessment will include
- Our team: faculty, professional staff and trained students
- A one-day visit to your facility by our team
- Recommendations for reducing energy, waste and production costs in a personalized report tailored for your facility
Since 1981, the UD-IAC has helped over 900 small and medium-sized industries reduce costs and stay competitive. As a result of our assessments, our clients report saving an average of about 10 percent on their energy costs.
Email: Kelly Kissock
School of Engineering: Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering