- Institutes & Centers
- Building Energy Center
- Industrial Assessment Center
- Detailed Information about Audits
- What Our Clients Are Saying
- UD-IAC Delivers!
- Helpful Links
- In the News
- Innovation Center
- Ladar & Optical Communications Institute
- Mumma Radar Lab
- Visioneering Center
- Vision Lab
- von Ohain Fuels & Combustion
University of Dayton Industrial Assessment Center (UD-IAC)
UD-IAC conducts free assessments for midsize industries. Our reports are independent assessments of your facility’s needs and are not biased by the desire to generate sales or consulting opportunities.
Your assessment will include
- Our team: faculty, professional staff and trained students
- A one-day visit to your facility by our team
- Recommendations for reducing energy, waste and production costs in a personalized report tailored for your facility
Since 1981, the UD-IAC has helped over 900 small and medium-sized industries reduce costs and stay competitive. As a result of our assessments, our clients report saving an average of 10 percent on their energy costs.
Email: J. Kelly Kissock
School of Engineering: Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering