Honors Art Exhibition
Honors students are invited and encouraged to submit creative works for the annual juried Honors Art Exhibition. As part of the exhibition, students from all majors can engage in self-expression while highlighting the visual arts.
So grab a paint brush, camera or some sculpting clay. The exhibition runs from January to November in the gallery outside the University Honors Program offices in Alumni Hall. If your masterpiece is among those chosen to appear in the exhibit, you’ll take home a small scholarship in addition to bragging rights.
2016 Honors Art Exhibit
Instructions for Submission
- You may submit up to three pieces of art. These should be framed and ready to hang or otherwise display.
- Complete the on-line Registration.
- Print out the Art Tag form (.docx), then complete and affix a copy to the back of each piece of work to be submitted.
- Art will be accepted between November 1 and December 2. (This will give you a chance to bring something back from home after Thanksgiving break if you prefer.)
- Please bring your work to the University Honors Program, Room 124, Alumni Hall.