- Campus Ministry
- Callings--Incoming Student Program
- Center for Social Concern
- Chapel Renovation
- Grad/Law School Ministry
- Graduate Assistant Program
- Interdenominational Ministry
- Interfaith Ministry
- Liturgy and Sacraments
- Ministry in Residential Areas
- Pastoral Care and Spiritual Growth
- Perspectives on Faith and Life
- Small Faith Communities
- Student Religious Organizations
- Vehicle Information
- Year of Consecrated Life
The Excitement is Building
Chapel Renovation on schedule
The renovation of the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception is scheduled to be finished in early to mid-August. There is a lot of new progress each day. The walls are up and the windows are in to enclose what will soon be restrooms (Hooray!), a reconciliation room and a bride's room on the south side and devotional spaces on the north side. Most of the stained glass is now in.
And Fr. Chaminade is taking a shower, whether he needs it or not.
Fill out the interest form
12:30 p.m. — 1 p.m.
Behold, everything has become new (I Cor. 5:17)
OK, maybe not everything is new, but we do have a newly renovated Chapel and a new class schedule. Here's what you need to know:
- Monday, August 17--Daily Mass will begin in the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception Chapel. The new place comes with a new time--12:30pm to fit in with the new class schedule.
- Saturday, August 22--New Student Orientation Mass will be at 6:00pm in the UD Arena.
- Sunday, August 23--The 6:00pm Mass returns to the Immaculate Conception after its year at the Church of the Holy Angels.
- Sunday, August, 30--The complete Sunday Mass schedule resumes with Masses at 10:00am, 6:00pm, and 8:00pm in the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception, as well as 9:00pm in McGinnis Center.
- Open House-style Tours of the newly renovated Chapel spaces will occur after the Faculty-Staff prayer service on August 19, on Move-In Day (August 22) from 1:30-3:30pm, and after every Mass on Sunday, August 30.
New Student Orientation Events
6 p.m. — 7:30 p.m.
6 p.m. — 8 p.m.
Campus Ministry Calendar
You can add the whole calendar or particular events to your own Google calendar!