- School of Law Home
- Explore Dayton Law
- Academics & Programs
- Current Students
- Academic Calendars
- Concentrations with Certification
- Course Descriptions
- Course Schedules and Booklists
- Graduation Information
- Degree Requirements
- Exam Information
- Grade Information
- Email Policy
- Contact Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Contact the School of Law Registrar's Office
- Career Services
- Zimmerman Law Library
- Faculty and Staff
- Share Your News
- Contact Us by Office
Course Schedules and Booklists
All documents are available in PDF format.
- Course List
- Course Grid
- Booklist and Bookstore Information
Please go to the Registration page for more details.
Access Your Schedule Online
You may view your schedule or check course availability online by following these instructions. Remember that if a previously closed course is showing that seats are available, this could be due to the normal delay that occurs when a student drops a closed course and another student is notified of the available seat.
- Login using your University Username and Password.
- In the left-hand corner, click on Flyers First (Academics) link.
- Under Student Tools, click on Student Schedule link.
- Where it has select a term, from the drop-down menu, select correct Law Term, e.g., Fall 2013-Law.
If you have questions about the wait list, contact the Registrar’s Office.