Off Campus Access
University of Dayton students, faculty and staff have off-campus access for most e-resources. All can be accessed by logging in with your UD username and password.
Upon enrollment, or by November 1, 2016, all UD faculty and staff accessing the library’s e-resources from off-campus will be required to use 2-factor authentication (2FA).
For more information visit 2 factor authentication at UD >>.
HOW DO YOU WANT TO SEARCH?
- UDiscover – Search across databases, e-resources, journal articles, the library’s holdings, and our institutional repository like a Google search.
- Google Scholar – Search broadly across many disciplines and sources for scholarly literature
- A to Z list of journal titles – Find specific journals by title
- List of databases – Search by discipline or by specific title
- Libraries catalog – Search for books and other materials available at the Library
- Forgotten password – Reset your password