The Business Landscape is Always Changing.
The Executive Development Programs provide customized, integrated learning that addresses specific, real-world challenges business executives must face in leadership, growth, strategy, change and more. Business leaders help develop our programs to address "real-world" leadership issues while programs are delivered by nationally recognized providers of leadership and executive development.
Executive development programs are open to partner organizations, individual executives and University of Dayton alumni.
- Become a more effective leader and make a greater impact in your business through real-world learning experiences.
- Gain access to a world-class executive education delivered locally by some of the best minds in business, nationally and globally.
- Enhance your network of contacts with other area executives in an environment that encourages learning and growth for you and your organization.
- Utilize the flexibility you need to participate only in those programs that fit your personal and organizational development needs.
Individual programs feature an array of topics, including change, engaging and retaining talent, innovation, creating a positive and creative culture, coaching, leading at the executive level and more.
2015 Executive Development Programs
February 10: The Corporate Athlete Advantage: Manage Energy, Maximize Engagement & Increase Performance by Chris Jordan, Human Performance Institute, Author of Energy Everyday and Creator of The 7 Minute Workout.
March 11: Communication That Works: Three Habits to Influence Others and Make Things Happen by Connie Dieken, best selling Author, Executive Coach and Communications Expert.
April 23: First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Mangers Do Differently (A.M..) and Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch: The Secret of Extraordinary Results (P.M.) by Curt Coffman, Fortune 100 Consultant, Best Selling Author and Researcher.
May 13: Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well by Sheila Heen, Harvard Professor & Best-Selling Author of Difficult Conversations.
June 11: Breakthrough Leadership: Leadership Strategies That Will Change Your Life by Brian Biro, America's Breakthrough Coach, Top Rated Speaker and Author.
Sept. 10: What Got You Here Won't Get Your There: Leadership Strategies for Developing Yourself (A.M.) and Triggers: Becoming the Person that We Want To Be (P.M.) by Marshall Goldsmith, Thinker 50, One of the Worlds Leading Executive Educators and Coaches.
Oct. 6: Happy People, Bottom-Line Results, and The Power to Deliver Both by Tasha Eurich, PhD, Executive Coach, Speaker and Best-Selling Author.
Oct. 29: The Challenge of Change: How Leaders Build Individual & Organizational Resilience by Nick Petrie, Senior Faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Nov. 18: 100% Responsible/0% Excuses: Creating a Culture of Accountability by John Izzo, PhD, International Best-Selling Author, Corporate Advisor and Speaker.
Executive development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - $897.00 or 3 partner units per day
- Individual executives – $995 per day ($580 for half-day sessions)
- University of Dayton alumni – $945 per day
Space is limited, and reservations are required. To register for an Executive Development Program, click here or contact the Center for Leadership at 937-229-3115.