The Business Landscape is Always Changing.
The Executive Development Programs provide customized, integrated learning that addresses specific, real-world challenges business executives must face in leadership, growth, strategy, change and more. Business leaders help develop our programs to address "real-world" leadership issues while programs are delivered by nationally recognized providers of leadership and executive development.
Executive development programs are open to partner organizations, individual executives and University of Dayton alumni.
- Become a more effective leader and make a greater impact in your business through real-world learning experiences.
- Gain access to a world-class executive education delivered locally by some of the best minds in business, nationally and globally.
- Enhance your network of contacts with other area executives in an environment that encourages learning and growth for you and your organization.
- Utilize the flexibility you need to participate only in those programs that fit your personal and organizational development needs.
Individual programs feature an array of topics, including change, engaging and retaining talent, innovation, creating a positive and creative culture, coaching, leading at the executive level and more.
2016 Executive Development Programs
February 17, 2016: What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work by Adrian Gostick, Top 30 Leadership Guru
March 23, 2016: Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Emotional Intelligence by Bill Benjamin, partner, Institute for Health and Human Potential and Emotional Intelligence Expert.
April 27, 2016: Love 'Em or Lose 'Em: Getting Good People to Stay (A.M.) and Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Your Employees Want (P.M.) by Beverly Kaye, PhD, best selling author and founder of Career Systems International.
May 25, 2016: Coaching With Compassion: Strategies For Developing and Energizing Others by Melvin Smith, PhD, Faculty Director of Executive Education and Associate Professor at Case Weatherhead School of Management.
June 9, 2016: Reality-Based Leadership: Ditch the Drama & Turn Excuses Into Results by Cy Wakeman, Global Thought Leader, Speaker, Business Consultant, and Best Selling Author.
September 14, 2016: Decision Day: Get Focused, Get Moving, Get Results by Nick Tasler, Internationally acclaimed decision expert adn best-selling author of The Impulse Factor.
October 6, 2016: Inspiring and Challenging Your Way to Greater Performance by Jim Kouzes, Co-author of th award-winning and best selling book, The Leadership Challenge.
Ocotober 19, 2016: The Plain Truth About Employee Engagement adn Your Bottom Line by Richard Hadden, Certified Speaking Professional, author, and leadership consultant.
November 10, 2016: Leading Innovation: Jumpstart Your Organization's Innovation Challenges by Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation, Clinical Professor of Management and Organization at the University of Michigan.
Executive development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - $897.00 or 3 partner units per day
- Individual executives – $995 per day ($580 for half-day sessions)
- University of Dayton alumni – $945 per day
Space is limited, and reservations are required. To register for an Executive Development Program, click here or contact the Center for Leadership at 937-229-3115.