Fortify the Front-line.
Now accepting applications for the January cohort, starting January 14, 2015...apply today!
The Supervisory Leadership Certificate Program is a 10-day leadership development program presented over six months for leaders in public, private and not-for-profit organizations. This interactive program will assist new and experienced front line leaders in developing skills that will help them maximize individual and team performance.
Participating leaders will also benefit from:
- Instruction from local and regional thought leaders
- Networking with other front line leaders
- Multiple assessments, including a comprehensive 360
- Feedback and coaching
Participants will leave this program with a solid foundation that can immediately be transcended into their daily activities. Upon completion of the program, they also receive two additional days of Supervisor and Professional Development programs.
This program is ideal for new or experienced front line leaders and supervisors or individuals preparing for a leadership role.
The September Supervisor Leadership Certificate Cohort Schedule.
- September 23, 2014 - Orientation: Leadership Essentials - Understanding Self and Team Development
- October 9, 2014 - Mentor Training
- October 15, 2014 - Going From Peer to Supervisor
- November 20, 2014 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- December 11, 2014 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- January 8, 2015 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- January 21, 2015 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- February 5, 2015 - Effective Decision Making
- February 17, 2015 - Leading Change at the First Level
- March 4, 2015 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
The next cohort group begins on January 14, 2015.
- January 14, 2015 - Orientation: Leadership Essentials - Understanding Self and Team Development
- January 29, 2015 - Mentor Training
- February 12, 2015 - Going From Peer to Supervisor
- March 5, 2015 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- March 25, 2015 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- April 9, 2015 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- April 28, 2015 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- May 7, 2015 - Effective Decision Making
- June 2, 2015 - Leading Change at the First Level
- June 23, 2015 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
The program is open to the public and costs $4,300; partner organizations are able to participate for $4,000. The Supervisor Leadership Certificate program includes 10 days of training, assessments, materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
Participants will receive admission to two additional days of Supervisor and Professional Development Programs upon completion to further assist in their individual development.
Graduates of the Supervisory Leadership Certificate Program are also awarded 5.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU) and/or 57 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPE).
Prospective participants should submit the application form(PDF).
For more information, contact the Center for Leadership at 937-229-3115 or email@example.com.