Fortify the Front-line.
Now accepting applications for the next cohort, starting January 12, 2016...apply today!
The Supervisory Leadership Certificate Program is a 10-day leadership development program presented over six months for leaders in public, private and not-for-profit organizations. This interactive program will assist new and experienced front line leaders in developing skills that will help them maximize individual and team performance.
Participating leaders will also benefit from:
- Instruction from local and regional thought leaders
- Networking with other front line leaders
- Multiple assessments, including a comprehensive 360
- Feedback and coaching
Participants will leave this program with a solid foundation that can immediately be transcended into their daily activities. Upon completion of the program, they also receive two additional days of Supervisor and Professional Development programs.
This program is ideal for new or experienced front line leaders and supervisors or individuals preparing for a leadership role.
The September 2015 Supervisor Leadership Certificate Cohort Schedule.
- September 24, 2015 - Orientation: Leadership Essentials - Understanding Self and Team Development
- October 1, 2015 - Mentor Training
- October 28, 2015 - Going From Peer to Supervisor
- November 19, 2015 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- December 10, 2015 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- January 7, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- January 28, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- February 11, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- February 24, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- March 15, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
The January 2016 Supervisor Leadership Certificate Cohort Schedule.
- January 12, 2016 - Orientation: Leadership Essentials - Understanding Self and Team Development
- January 26, 2016 - Mentor Training
- February 9, 2016 - Going From Peer to Supervisor
- February 25, 2016 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- March 17, 2016 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- April 6, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- April 20, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- May 10, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- June 14, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- June 21, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
The program is open to the public and costs $4,300; partner organizations are able to participate for $4,000. The Supervisor Leadership Certificate program includes 10 days of training, assessments, materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
Participants will receive admission to two additional days of Supervisor and Professional Development Programs upon completion to further assist in their individual development.
Graduates of the Supervisory Leadership Certificate Program are also awarded 5.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU) and/or 57 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPE).
Prospective participants should submit the application form.
For more information, contact the Center for Leadership at 937-229-3115 or email@example.com.