A Strong Front-line Secures the Bottom Line.
The center also presents Supervisor and Professional Development Programs for new and experienced supervisors, managers and individual contributors from companies of all sizes. Participants do not have to complete the Leadership Certificate Program for Supervisor and Professionals to participate in these programs.
High-caliber, subject-matter experts from the Dayton Region and beyond are carefully chosen to present cutting-edge information. Participants will leave each program with thought-provoking material that can be taken back to the workplace and immediately applied, to help you achieve profitable growth.
These programs are ideal for new and experienced supervisors and other professionals looking to develop their leadership and management skills.
A variety of one-day programs are held throughout the year. Topics include conflict management, supervision, communication skills, leadership essentials, stress and time management and decision-making.
- July 19, 2016 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- July 20, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- July 27, 2016 - IMPROVing Interpersonal Communication
- August 3, 2016 - The Power of Positive Workplace Politics
- August 4, 2016 - Enabling Others and Fostering Accountability
- August 9 & 16, 2016 - Professional Presentation Skills
- August 10, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- August 11, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- August 16, 2016 - Going from Peer to Supervisor
- August 31, 2015 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- September 7, 2016 - Emotional Intelligence: Becoming More Effective in Reaching Others
- September 20, 2016 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- September 20-21, 2016 - Project Management Essentials I & II
- September 21, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- September 22, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
- September 22, 2016 - Strengths-Based Leadership
- September 28, 2016 - IMPROVing Interpersonal Communication
- September 29, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- October 5, 2016 - Advanced Project Management
- October 5, 2016 - Managing Generations in the Workplace
- October 11, 2016 - Customer Service: Developing Customer Loyalty for Life
- October 13, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- October 18, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- October 20, 2016 - Going from Peer to Supervisor
- October 27, 2016 - Project Leadership
- November 2, 2016 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- November 3, 2016 - IMPROVing Interpersonal Communication Skills
- November 8, 2016 - The Art of Influencing Others
- November 9, 2016 - Effective Conflict Management: Tools, Process and Skills Practice
- November 15, 2016 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- November 16, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- December 6-7, 2016 - Project Management Essentials I & II
- December 6, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
- December 14, 2016 - Professional Communications & Presence
Supervisor and Professional Development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - an annual partnership allows executives across the organization to participate in any scheduled programs for $299 or 1 unit per person per day.
- Individual executives – individuals who are not part of a partner organization may attend sessions for $395 per day.
- University of Dayton alumni – alumni may attend sessions for $345 per day.
To participate an upcoming session for supervisors and professionals, complete the online registration form.