A Strong Front-line Secures the Bottom Line.
The center also presents Supervisor and Professional Development Programs for new and experienced supervisors, managers and individual contributors from companies of all sizes. Participants do not have to complete the Leadership Certificate Program for Supervisor and Professionals to participate in these programs.
High-caliber, subject-matter experts from the Dayton Region and beyond are carefully chosen to present cutting-edge information. Participants will leave each program with thought-provoking material that can be taken back to the workplace and immediately applied, to help you achieve profitable growth.
These programs are ideal for new and experienced supervisors and other professionals looking to develop their leadership and management skills.
A variety of one-day programs are held throughout the year. Topics include conflict management, supervision, communication skills, leadership essentials, stress and time management and decision-making.
- January 7, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- January 28, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating for Performance
- February 9, 2016 - Going from Peer to Supervisor
- February 11, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- February 24, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- February 25, 2016 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- March 8, 2016 - IMPROVing Interpersonal Communication
- March 9 & 10, 2016 - Project Management Essentials I & II
- March 15, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
- March 17, 2016 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- April 5, 2016 - Assertiveness Skills: Communicating with Impact
- April 6, 2016 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- April 7, 2016 - Professional Communication & Presence
- April 14, 2016 - Customer Service: Developing Customer Loyalty for Life
- April 19, 2016 - Emotional Intelligence
- April 20, 2016 - Coaching and Evaluating for Performance
- April 28, 2016 - Advance Project Management
- May 3, 2016 - Going from Peer to Supervisor
- May 4, 2016 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- May 5, 2016 - Project Leadership
- May 10, 2016 - Effective Decision Making
- May 12, 2016 - Effective Conflict Management: Tools, Process and Skills Practice
- June 1-2, 2016 - Project Management Essentials I & II
- June 7, 2016 - Listening Skills
- June 8, 2016 - Effective Delegation
- June 14, 2016 - Leading Change at the First Level
- June 15, 2016 - Leadership Essentials: Understanding Leadership and Team Development
- June 21, 2016 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
Supervisor and Professional Development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - an annual partnership allows executives across the organization to participate in any scheduled programs for $299 or 1 unit per person per day.
- Individual executives – individuals who are not part of a partner organization may attend sessions for $395 per day.
- University of Dayton alumni – alumni may attend sessions for $345 per day.
To participate an upcoming session for supervisors and professionals, complete the online registration form.