A Strong Front-line Secures the Bottom Line.
The center also presents Supervisor and Professional Development Programs for new and experienced supervisors, managers and individual contributors from companies of all sizes. Participants do not have to complete the Leadership Certificate Program for Supervisor and Professionals to participate in these programs.
High-caliber, subject-matter experts from the Dayton Region and beyond are carefully chosen to present cutting-edge information. Participants will leave each program with thought-provoking material that can be taken back to the workplace and immediately applied, to help you achieve profitable growth.
These programs are ideal for new and experienced supervisors and other professionals looking to develop their leadership and management skills.
A variety of one-day programs are held throughout the year. Topics include conflict management, supervision, communication skills, leadership essentials, stress and time management and decision-making.
Professional Programs 2015 Calendar
- June 23, 2015 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
- July 21, 2015 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
- July 22, 2015 - Navigating Difficult Conversations
- July 28, 2015 - Leadership Essentials: Understanding Leadership & Team Development
- August 4, 2015 - Coaching and Evaluating Performance
- August 5, 2015 - Effective Decision Making
- August 11, 2015 - Time Management & Personal Productivity - NEW!
- August 11 & 18, 2015 - Professional Presentation Skills
- August 25, 2015 - Managing Generations in the Workplace
- September 15, 2015 - Emotional Intelligence
- September 22-23, 2015 - Project Management Essentials I & II
- September 29, 2015 - The Power of Positive Workplace Politics
- October 7, 2015 - Leading Change at the First Level
- October 8, 2015 - Leadership is Everyone's Business
- October 21, 2015 - Customer Service: Developing Customer Loyalty for Life
- October 21, 2015 - Advanced Project Management
- October 22, 2015 - Project Leadership
- October 28, 2015 - Going from Peer to Supervisor
- November 4, 2015 - Dealing with Beastly People
- November 11, 2015 - Effective Conflict Management: Tools, Process and Skills Practice
- November 19, 2015 - Communication Skills for Leaders
- December 9, 2015 - Professional Communication & Presence
- December 10, 2015 - Time Management & Personal Productivity
Supervisor and Professional Development workshops are open to:
- Partner organizations - an annual partnership allows executives across the organization to participate in any scheduled programs for $299 or 1 unit per person per day.
- Individual executives – individuals who are not part of a partner organization may attend sessions for $395 per day.
- University of Dayton alumni – alumni may attend sessions for $345 per day.
To participate an upcoming session for supervisors and professionals, complete the online registration form.