- Departments and Programs
- Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Health & Sport Science
- Department of Counselor Education & Human Services
- Department of Educational Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Education
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership
- Other Programs
Counselor Education & Human Services
We are dedicated to developing human service practitioners committed to promoting individual and community growth. Our department embraces the university's Catholic and Marianist tradition and the School of Education and Health Sciences's conceptual framework: Building Learning Communities through Critical Reflection.
The University of Dayton Department of Counselor Education & Human Services is committed to providing equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, physical disability or mental disability (unless the disability is essential to the practice of counseling), or identification as a disabled veteran.
What is the cost of graduate tuition at UD?
The cost of graduate coursework in Counselor Education & Human Services is comparable with that of public institutions.
- Cost per credit hour: Tuition and Billing information
- Financial aid and graduate assistantships: Graduate Financial Aid
Are the programs accredited?
- The Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling programs are approved by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- The School Psychology program is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- The Department of Counselor Education & Human Services is approved by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Looking for more accreditation information? Visit the Department of Counselor Education & Human Services Accreditation Information page.