- Departments and Programs
- Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Health & Sport Science
- Department of Counselor Education & Human Services
- Department of Educational Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Education
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership
- Other Programs
Counselor Education & Human Services
We are dedicated to developing human service practitioners committed to promoting individual and community growth. Our department embraces the university's Catholic and Marianist tradition and the School of Education & Health Sciences's conceptual framework: Building Learning Communities through Critical Reflection.
The University of Dayton Department of
Contact us at our toll free number 800-259-8710, #1!
What is the cost of graduate tuition at UD?
The cost of graduate coursework in Counselor Education and Human Services is comparable with that of public institutions. For cost per credit hour, see Tuition and Billing information. For information about financial aid and graduate assistantships, visit Graduate Financial Aid.
Are the programs accredited?
- The Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling programs are approved by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- The School Psychology program is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- The Department of Counselor Education and Human Services is Approved by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
For more accreditation information, please visit Counselor Education and Human Services Accreditation Information.