- Departments and Programs
- Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Health & Sport Science
- Department of Counselor Education & Human Services
- Department of Educational Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Education
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership
- Other Programs
Department of Health & Sport Science
Exercise and wellness are not just areas of study; they are a way of life. Health and sport science majors prepare to be proficient and professional in a vocation related to wellness, physical activity, sports and physical therapy. At the University of Dayton, the study of health and sport science is about building communities through critical reflection. Because our areas of expertise require professionals to interact with others -- and perhaps profoundly affect their lives -- valuable real-world experiences are part of the curriculum.
The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) officially recognizes the Department of Health & Sport Science's For more information, contact Program Director Gerry Gallo.
The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) officially recognizes the Department of Health & Sport Science's
For more information, contact Program Director Gerry Gallo.