- Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (B.C.E.)
- Chemical Engineering (M.S.)
- Bioengineering (M.S.)
- Materials Engineering (M.S., D.E., Ph.D.)
- Research & Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Civil & Environmental Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management & Systems
- Engineering Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Chemical. Materials. Bioengineering.
Are you ready for a multidisciplinary, nontraditional career? Are you ready to be more competitive in today's market? With state-of-the-art labs and professors who are respected by scholars worldwide, the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering is ready for you! And, the University of Dayton campus is close to world-class research facilities, including Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the University of Dayton Research Institute, GE Aviation and Emerson Climate Technologies creating strong, real-world research possibilities.
The department will promote and support integrated teaching/learning, scholarship and the Marianist tradition of community, leadership and service.