- Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (B.C.E.)
- Chemical Engineering (M.S.)
- Bioengineering (M.S.)
- Materials Engineering (M.S., D.E., Ph.D.)
- Research & Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Civil & Environmental Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management & Systems
- Engineering Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Welcome to chemical, materials and bioengineering.
Are you ready for a multidisciplinary, nontraditional career? Are you ready for a degree that will make you more competitive in today's market? Through state-of-the-art laboratory facilities and professors respected by scholars worldwide, the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering is ready for you!
Our faculty and staff advise and guide your pathway to critical analysis, strong engineering and ethical principles, and intellectual and personal growth. Our campus is close to world-class research facilities, including Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the University of Dayton Research Institute, and GE Aviation, which creates strong, real-world research possibilities.
The department will promote and support integrated teaching/learning, scholarship, and the Marianist tradition of community, leadership, and service.
Our faculty and staff are comprehensive engineers and researchers who combine the spirit of invention and innovation to strengthen our community and advance our education and research nationally and internationally.
- Center of Excellence in Thin film Research and Surface Engineering (CETRASE)
- UD-Fraunhofer Joint Research Center