- Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Civil Engineering (C.V.E.)
- Civil Engineering (M.S.)
- Engineering Mechanics (M.S.)
- In the News
- Research & Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Electro-Optics & Photonics
- Engineering Management, Systems, and Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Customize your program.
The University of Dayton Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering & Engineering Mechanics provides an accredited, comprehensive program that delivers the principles and hands-on methods that are fundamental to the civil engineering profession. Our broad spectrum of courses maximizes your career options and provides flexibility to concentrate in your area of interest.
Technical electives in environmental, geotechnical, structural, transportation and water resource engineering make your customized program possible. Enjoy real-world design opportunities and projects that link leadership and service to learning and scholarship in our Catholic, Marianist tradition. Our scholarship focuses on advancing state-of-the-art design and building safe, reliable and affordable infrastructure.